Thursday, September 8, 2016

Scripture Writing and Encouragement




In the past months an online friend  or two  has been encouraging with scripture writing.  It only takes a few minutes a day, and it seems to stick with you as you go throughout the day.

This has been an encouragement through the past few months.

I have been using the daily schedule from Sweet Blessings, but there are plenty of others out there.

If you're interested in trying it, give it a day or two and see what you think!


Shared with:  Darling Downs Diaries, Mom's The Word, Soul Survival, The Modest Mom, Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth, My Christmas Journey, Purposeful Faith, Sarah E. Frazer

If you'd like to have Sunny Patch delivered to your inbox, click to subscribe today!
Subscribe to Sunny Patch Cottage by Email




5 comments:

  1. Hi Angie! Just thought I should let you know I'm still reading your posts. I just read in Ezekiel 3:24 where God tells him to shut himself in his house. I am fairly shut up in mine as one of my guys has seizures and I know you are in a similar situation but it seems to inspire you to blog more. Your posts encourage and inspire me! I will pray about blogging soon as I know some family members read my "letters". Keep up the good work! Love and prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to "see" you again! How is your son doing? And you?

      I really do get shut up in the house at times, this last was 4 days straight, which for some would be an eternity, but it wasn't too bad. I didn't dare drive while having symptoms of a concussion, so just sent hubby out on errands as needed.

      It's down time for us right now, with kids doing their evening routines one at a time and staff is here for middle one, so I have a moment to catch up on reading blog posts and maybe even write some more. I have missed it a lot! Are you going to start writing again??????

      Delete
  2. My son is doing pretty good and so am I. Thanks for asking! It's all by God's grace! And yes,I plan to start writing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love writing Scripture as well as praying Scripture. So powerful, and it sinks in better, doesn't it?

    Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Talk!

    ReplyDelete

Your graceful comments are welcome!