Friday, September 16, 2016

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

I don't know about tomorrow
I just live for day to day
I don't borrow from the sunshine
For it's skies may turn to gray
I don't worry o'er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
For He knows what lies ahead
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand
Ev'ry step is getting brighter
As the golden stairs I climb
Ev'ry burden's getting lighter
Ev'ry cloud is silver lined
by Ira Stanphill

If you'd like to have Sunny Patch delivered to your inbox, click to subscribe today!
Subscribe to Sunny Patch Cottage by Email




1 comment:

  1. This song means so much to me Angie, it touches me each time I hear it. When our 13 year old was killed instantly I can remember singing this song over and over not understanding but knowing in my heart God is walking with me.

    Much love
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Your graceful comments are welcome!