Sunday, September 6, 2015

Prayer Request for A Blogging Friend

When you get a moment, I ask you to please pray for a blogging friend.  You see her on my left hand side as Darling Downs Diary.  Terri is an inspiring Christian woman, and I know I get great enjoyment and encouragement reading her posts as she writes of her life in Australia.

According to her daughter, Terri fell and has broken her leg in 4 places.  Please pray for her healing, her family, and for her time away from home to be short.

The message from her daughter, and a place to encourage Terri can be found here.

Thanks everyone!!


If you'd like to have Sunny Patch delivered to your inbox, click to subscribe today!
Subscribe to Sunny Patch Cottage by Email




Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Angie for posting this prayer request for myself and my family. I want you to know how much I appreciate it. I am home now and slowly getting back to normal. It looks a long road ahead and I am so glad that God is in control. Thank you again and I hope all is good with you and your family. Blessings dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Your graceful comments are welcome!