Thursday, March 26, 2015

The 21 Day Challenge

I have decided to try the 21 Day Challenge effective today.  Like, this morning.  No chocolate in my coffee for starters.

When I started on my weight loss journey, I did something very similar to this.  It's time for a reboot!

You all are welcome to join me.  If you want to modify it, by all means go for it.

Please pray my family survives!! :)





If you'd like to have Sunny Patch delivered to your inbox, click to subscribe today!
Subscribe to Sunny Patch Cottage by Email




Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to reply to you yesterday and I think I forgot to push send on my reply. I agree about idolizing other things. I've caught myself thinking of what I'm going to eat as soon as I awake and many times thru out the day. It's so hard sometimes. I'm praying my mind will be steadfast on God, not what's temporary. Our Angel Malorie, who at 13 suddely moved to Heaven, after she was gone I found underlined in her Bible, "we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." I think Mal got it:)
    love the 21 day challenge Angie! You go girl! I'm to pray about what To give up, ild like to do it. I've been in a real battle lately.

    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete

Your graceful comments are welcome!