Sunday, January 18, 2015

Where's The Chocolate?

I've discussed with some friends via Facebook about writing about frugal weight loss, how to tweak NORMAL recipes from a regular cookbook to make them more healthy without using exotic thing like yak snot from Bhutan or some root from an isolated island in the south Pacific, how to purchase within the budget you have, and so on.  Basically, the regular things I've done, without following a diet or going to a gym, to lose weight.

Granted, the whole thing is basically burning off more than you take in.  Pure and simple, just not easy, especially with a limited budget and mouths to feed.

A dear friend of mine suggested creating a community on Facebook to put those ideas out there to share in bits and pieces as I work along on my book.

So I did.

It's called (drum roll please)....

Where's the Chocolate

Don't you love that name???  It's just right for us chocoholics, and my dear friend thought of the name (and she's a chocoholic to the core--and I love that about her).

So, you're welcome to join in and add your ideas as well.  We're growing a little at a time, and one person doesn't have a monopoly on budget, diet, recipes, and exercise.

Come on y'all--we'd love to have you!



Shared at Darling Downs Diaries, Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth, Proverbs 31 Wife, The Modest Mom

If you'd like to have Sunny Patch delivered to your inbox, click to subscribe today!
Subscribe to Sunny Patch Cottage by Email




Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I don't do Facebook but I hope it all goes well. Thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name "Where's the Chocolate?"!!! Just up my alley. I also like your new blog header, very pretty Angie :) Thanks for sharing this week at the Art of Home-Making Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! You all are too kind! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your graceful comments are welcome!