Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Own Cheering Section!

I have my own in-home encouraging cheerleader!

She lays on whatever project I'm working on, or on the back of the recliner, and snoozes while I do the walking DVD's.  She gets annoyed when I bounce around and wake her up.

Her name is Shadow, but we call her "Little", as she's really rather small (but heavy!)  She's 3.

She is a Korat, and fits the breed's nature perfectly.


Take note:  she's laying on my quilt in progress, and that's a no no--and she knows it!! LOL





She believes she is queen, and my quilt is her throne...for now. :)

If you'd like to have Sunny Patch delivered to your inbox, click to subscribe today!
Subscribe to Sunny Patch Cottage by Email




Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful pussy cat, she looks just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your graceful comments are welcome!