Sunday, October 19, 2014

Verses of Encouragement

Sometimes we all need a little encouragement.  That's part of life!  The best place to go for encouragement is to the Bible.


Psalms 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Romans 15:4 - For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I hope these are of encouragement to you today as you go about your daily routines. :)

Verses from KJV, at King James Bible Online

If you'd like to have Sunny Patch delivered to your inbox, click to subscribe today!
Subscribe to Sunny Patch Cottage by Email




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your graceful comments are welcome!