Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Will Praise Thee With My Whole Heart


Last night I was reading through Psalms, and Psalm 138 popped out and grabbed me.  Imagine my surprise when little hands reached out from the pages, shook me, and told me to pay attention! (grins)

The days as of late have been tough, with Mr. Kevin being away from home and our other two being a big more difficult to handle in his absense.  This Psalm is a good reminder of how God is there, listening to tears and prayers, and taking care of us all the way.


138 I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord: for great is the glory of the Lord.
Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.



Isn't it wonderful how God is there no matter what, and we can praise Him no matter the circumstances??  Don't forget to show Him how much you love Him today, even in the midst of the most torrential rain or treacherous storm.  


*all verses are KJV and found at Bible Gateway








Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your graceful comments are welcome!