Friday, May 10, 2013

Upcoming Series!!

Next week is the beginning of a series I'm calling "Moving the Landmarks".  I'm excited!

This isn't just my opinions put on a screen here.  I've been pouring through my KJV, Strong's, Bible encyclopedias, and bible dictionaries.  Can you tell I like researching? 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.  Ya'll are welcome to comment and leave a message.  If you do like what you read, by all means you're welcome to share with whomever however you prefer. 

This is a stretching exercise for me, in faith and learning.  I hope this does the same for you!!

If you'd like to follow our series, join This Housewife's Diary by email over on the right side of the page.  You can join us by Facebook as well, and we're also on Google +.  We'd love to have you join our growing group of friends and family!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your graceful comments are welcome!