Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Question For The Ladies

Hubby presented a challenge the other day, and I would love your input in how to go about this.

As you all can see on the right side of the page, I run a little Etsy shop.  So far it's mostly children's items, up to mainly size 14. 

Hubby has suggested I work on making modest skirts, dresses, vests, etc for the more...generously...sized women.  Us plus sized folk. 

I'm all for this--there really isn't that much out there that's modest, especially for those of us over size XL.  Either that or I'm looking in the wrong places. 

My question for you is.....what lengths do you all prefer on skirts?  This is for any size...where do you all prefer them to fall?  My personal preference is between calf and ankle, mainly to hide discolorations due to diabetes (from the calves down it looks like I got hit with the ugly stick and it left marks).  I'm sure not everyone likes the way long look...so I bring the question to you all--what do you all prefer for a "modest" length? 

Please feel free to comment--I'd LOVE to hear from you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your graceful comments are welcome!