Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Veggie Tales Specials--Perfect for Black Friday Shopping!

VeggieTales Official Store


I've personally enjoyed Veggie Tales videos since 2005, when I stumbled across them in a Dollar General store.  I'm partial to Larry and Pa Grape myself.  The kids love Larry Boy and Junior Asparagus, and hubby rolls his eyes when I sing him the Cheeseburger song.  It's not uncommon to hear "The Hairbrush Song" or "God Is Bigger Than The Boogie Man" out of myself or one of the munchkins.  Yes, mom sings Veggie Tales!

In fact, I plan on buying the latest DVD for the munchkins for Christmas! 


The Veggie Tales Store has absolutely wonderful deals going on this season--I'd love to share them with you!

If you haven't been by there yet, stop in the Veggie Tales Official Store for CD's, toys, games, DVD's, and more!

Currently Veggie Tales is offering Free Shipping on orders of $30 or more.  Yes, FREE! 



"Big Idea Entertainment and VeggieTales.com, the Official Online VeggieTales Store, is pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $30 or more to the 48 contiguous United States. If your order subtotal exceeds $30 at the time of checkout, you will automatically receive a Free "Best Way" Shipping offer. Based on your location, we will determine the best delivery method for your shipment -- which generally speaking, will take 7-12 business days for arrival. This offer is valid for shipping addresses within the United States only, and excludes over-sized packages including rugs."

When you stop by the Veggie Tales Official Store, you'll find downloads for iTunes, as well as their latest DVD's and music, items for church, books, you name it.  Your kids will love it!  You will like the biblical values taught, with backdrops of well known bible stories and movies. 

When you get a moment, stop by the Veggie Tales Official Store for some of your Christmas online shopping!  Your children will be glad you did!






VeggieTales Official Store

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from The Better Mom site. Nice to meet you! I don't craft or sew, but I appreciate those who do. Stop on by my new website it you get a minute www.CirclesOfFaith.org. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from The Better Mom site. Nice to meet you! I don't craft or sew, but I appreciate those who do. Stop on by my new website it you get a minute www.CirclesOfFaith.org. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your graceful comments are welcome!