Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thank You

Dear Diary,

Thank you Lord, for loads and mountains of laundry.  Today as I folded mountains of handwashed and line dried laundry, I saw just how much of an abundance we have.  And it's not all washed yet, so there's even more abundance sitting in the laundry baskets dirty. 

Thank you, Lord, for the tons of dirty dishes I faced tonight.  This means we have ample food in which to use the plates in serving.  We may not always like what is on those plates, but it's more than many have.  Thank You for providing us with more than plenty.

Thank you Lord, for a beautiful day outside, 70 degrees on the first of November, great for line drying clothing, airing out the house, allowing the heater and air conditioning to rest. 

Forgive me for wanting more.  Forgive me for not being satisfied with what we have.  I sometimes forget that You've supplied more than I deserve.

Thank You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your graceful comments are welcome!