Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pray For One Another

Do you take a minute to pray for people you know?  How about people you hear about in the news?  Missionaries?  Persecuted Christians?

Today (and each day), take a moment to pause and pray for someone.  It doesn't have to be a long drawn out fancy prayer--just a quick little prayer, when the person or people come to mind. 

Jeremiah 32:27--Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

I Thessalonians 5:16-18--Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing.   In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 

God is listening, and waiting for you!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Abella,
    I love, love your 'about this housewife'! Thank you for visiting the other day, and I AM praying for you :) Right now! We are all in need of mercy, aren't we!?! May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I enjoy visiting DRAH when I get the chance--you are a wonderful woman!

    TY for your prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your graceful comments are welcome!