Saturday, October 27, 2012

Healing the Brokenhearted




Are you brokenhearted? 

God can heal your wounded heart, dear friend! 

Psalm 147:3-- He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Psalm 9:9-10--
9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Matthew 11:28-29--
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.


Trust God to heal your broken heart and take away your pain.  He knows how you feel, He cares about you, He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your graceful comments are welcome!